Intel introduced 9th generation Core i7 and i9 operators officially with an event yesterday. New generation operators are coming to offer the best experience for gamers.
Features and Prices of 9th Generation Core i7 and Core i9
Intel has finally announced new generation desktop operators. 9th generation Intel operators are drawing attention with new features. As Core i9-9900K Intel which is launching to the market its new operators can be increased till 5 GHz speed. We would like to indicate that Core i9-9900K with 8 Core and 3.6 GHz operator is introduced as the best one for gamers.
Core i9-9900K is managing to draw attention as the first operator with 8 Core and 3.6 GHz speed per hour among the all cores of the company. 16 MB L3 cache memory, Intel UHD 620 inner graphic operator and 95W power using are taking place as the other details of the operator. Riveting users to itself with its performance the new generation operator’s price is explained as 530 $.
Other 9th generation Intel operators introduced in the launch are i5 and Core i7. We see that new generation Core i7-9700K operator has 3.6 speeds with 8 cores and 12 threads. Besides, when new Core i7 operator is in turbo mood its speed can increase till 4.9. We should state that 9th generation Core i7 operator’s price is introduced as 400 $.
9th Generation Core i5 is Glamorizing with its Performance
In addition to new generation i9 and i7 operators, one another attention grabbing model is Intel Core i5-9600K. This operator is drawing attention with its 6 core. New generation i5 operator offering 3.7 GHz speed can reach 4.6 GHz speed when it is in turbo mood. Intel Core i5-9600K is going to take part in technology stores with 280 $ price.
Intel switching to a new STIM (solder thermal interface) will satisfy users who are lifting over the speed. Technology giant which will carry away conductance to the higher lever thanks to new solder thermal interface is especially highlitining that it is very assertive about that issue.
New Introduced Operators are like that;
- Intel Core i9-9900K (8 core, 16 threads, 3.6 GHz / 5 GHz Turbo, 95W TDP)
- Intel Core i7-9700K (8 core, 12 threads, 3.6 GHz/4.9 GHz Turbo, 95W TDP)
- Intel Core i5-9600K (6 core, 6 threads, 3.7GHz / 4.6GHz Turbo, 95W TDP)
- Intel Core i5-9600 (6 core, 6 threads, 3.1GHz / 4.3GHz Turbo, 65W TDP)
- Intel Core i5-9500 (6 core, 6 threads, 3.0GHz / 4.1GHz Turbo, 65W TDP)
- Intel Core i5-9400 (6 core, 6 threads, 2.9GHz / 4.1GHz Turbo, 65W TDP)
- Intel Core i3-9100 (4 core, 4 threads, 3.7GHz, 65W TDP)
- Intel Core i3-9000 (4 core, 4 threads, 3.7GHz, 65W TDP)
- Intel Core i3-9000T (4 core, 4 threads, 3.2GHz, 35W TDP)